Please be informed that all your personal data, including sensitive data, supplied by this contact form will be electronically and manually treated and recorded and will be stored in accordance with security regulations for a period of time necessary for the scope for which they are collected by F.lli De Cecco di Filippo Fara San Martino S.p.A.
Specifically, your data will be treated in order to properly manage the contact request you are submitting and supply you with a proper reply to your inquiry.
Please be informed that your data can be communicated to third parties such as temporary work agencies and F.lli De Cecco di Filippo Fara San Martino S.p.A. subsidiaries/associated companies.
Please be informed that the subject entitled to the treatment of your personal data is F.lli De Cecco di Filippo Fara San Martino S.p.A.
Pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, of which an abstract is provided herewith below for your convenience, you may at any time require to exercise the following rights:
1) Obtain confirmation on whether personal data concerning you exists or not, even if not yet recorded, and to obtain communication of such data in intelligible form;
2) Obtain origin of personal data, of the purpose and modalities of their treatment;
3) Obtain indication about the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic equipment;
4) Obtain updating, rectification or, should this be of interest to you, integration of data;
5) Obtain cancellation, anonymous transformation or blocking of data treated in violation of the law;
6) Obtain cancellation, anonymous transformation or blocking of data for which storage is unnecessary considering the purposes for which the data collection or subsequent treatment was made;
7) Obtain a statement confirming that the rectification, integration, cancellation, anonymous transformation or blocking of data as well as of their content was notified to whom the data were communicated or divulged, except for cases where said fulfilment could prove to be impossible or would imply the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
8) totally or partially oppose for legitimate reasons to the treatment of your personal data, even if data are pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected.
Pursuant to Art. 13 letter f) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 you can exercise the above rights contacting our Staff Sicurezza & Privacy department by any of the following means:
Telephone: +39 0872 9861
Fax: +39 0872 986627
Postal Address: F.lli De Cecco di Filippo Fara S. Martino S.p.A Zona Industriale 66015 Fara S. Martino (CH) - Italy.
This website uses third party profiling cookies to send you advertising and services in line with your preferences and to improve your shopping experience. For more information or to deny consent to all or some of the cookies click here. By closing this banner or clicking on any element thereof, you provide your consent to the use of the cookies.